Multiplication times table check (Y4): parent information
As of summer 2020, Y4 pupils will take part in a statutory, nationwide multiplication tables check.
The following link will take you to an online tool that can be used to practise the multiplication tables check, exemplifying the conditions of the actual multiplication tables check:
The following linked document seeks to outline and give details of key information all about the multiplication check:
- What is the purpose of the multiplication tables check?
- When will the multiplication tables check be carried out?
- How will the multiplication tables check be carried out?
- What are the specific arrangements made for the test?
- What questions are likely to appear during the test?
- How can children be supported (in school and out of school) in the teaching and learning of times tables?
Times Table Rockstars is also a brilliant online resource that can be used to help children practise their times tables.